Wednesday 26 March 2014

It's Ah "Bad Man Ting Thou"!!

 Firstly Thank you All for the comments and Support (IluvU).....I know following my last post this post is going to seem contradictory to the point I was trying to express in "Physical Attraction vs Financial Capability" but I need to highlight what was important in the article and that is the lack of intelligence ultimately results in poverty. I shall elaborate...


Now our generation is the most materialistic bunch of spoiled foolish brats possibly the earth has seen since it's existence and when I say "OUR" ..I  mean everyone is a catalyst to this demise  and that is because no one dares not encourage what is seen as a  "Bhad Man Ting Thou". For those not familiar with the phrase or it's meaning I am going to give a few specific examples:


It's ah Bhad Man Ting Thou when a guy 23 years of age, has more than 5 baby momma's that he can't afford to support and I mean not even buy a pack of nappies.
It's ah Bhad Man Ting Thou when girl is ****ing a guy who is literally the slut of the town, only for the fact that he can buy her new designer bags, he has the best car,and he can pop champagne in the club??? ... and while I'm on that It's ah bhad man ting when that very same guy will splash his money for rent, to pop champagne in the club and look "dapper" in designer  clothes spotting Fake Swaggu.... whilst Tomorrow his hungry and homeless!!
Its ah Bhad Man Ting Thou when you feel like you not supposed to work for anything you owe and it's OK to go stealing and committing crime just keep up to your fake life style!!
I could go on.... If I tell you that if you ask one of these types of people they are going to give you the reason that "Life is hard , Man's/ Girl's gotta hustle".


In the beginning of this article I said  the lack of intelligence ultimately results in poverty, "Hustling" as they like to call it  can only result in poverty. Poverty is not only the  severe lack of food, but is also deficiency of necessary qualities. When you end up in prison because of your "HUSTLE", you are going to be experiencing poverty of pride, dignity, confidence and social status, when you end up with a deadly disease because you are opening your legs for the highest bidder you shall have poverty of life, pride, and self worth.


Ladies and Gents intelligence values the worth of security, peace of mind and confidence that could be earned by the legitimacy of hard work because nobody can take it away from you!... I would rather Date a Guy who is studying to be an engineer or who is starting up his business, because I know the money would eventually come and he has security. All these fake gangsters, fake rich people LooL that you can always spot because of the noise they create.... in clubs,  in our society *SMH*

IT'S AH BHAD MAN TING THOU???... I SAY IT'S A DUMB-ASS THING THOUGH !!!


Agree Or Not ..Leave A Comment Because That's How Scarlet C's IT

No comments:

Post a Comment