Tuesday 17 February 2015

Arabian Oud Perfume Reviews

Hey Bloggers, 
I'm going to be switching it up now with my blog! I will be talking about my favourite things too wether it be fashion or lifestyle. I have a boyfriend that is obsessed with scent so you can imagine I get more perfume presents than you can imagine. 

I had never been an Arabian oud fan , for some reason I never bought into the hype until my very first one! Now I'm obsessed and cannot wait to have a collection. I will review two for today , you could call them my favourites. 

1.  Arabian Oud - Attractive Floral Intense 
Actually comes as a his and hers. love this scent because it is fresh, it's got hints of  citrus that eventually warm up into a more sensual fruity smell. I use this everyday (a few sprays) once a day and it lasts forever on my clothes! I always get compliments that I smell good even after a busy day! 

The packaging 
The box is a simple white, fitting for the scent's simplistic nature! The bottle is elegant with tones of gold in a see through glass bottle perhaps representing it's lightness. The bottle is shaped as hexagon that can fit in your bag and your dressing table without taking too much space.

The pictures 

The Box almost resembles the shape of the bottle but not entirely 


2. Arabian Oud-Gharam 
This is recent to my collection ! First off its oil, so if your not into oil masks this not for you though I must say you are missing out. This mask is also floral but more woody than attractive intense floral! It also has high notes of spices such as nutmeg, Rosemary and passion fruit, of the ingredients don't tell you already this mask will have you smelling soo delicious. 

The packaging 
If there is anything such as a beautiful perfume bottle it is this bottles or should I say bottles. This perfume comes with a small travel cannister that is attached to a chain. The whole presentation of this perfume just screams ROMANCE. 

The Pictures 


How elegant are the bottles ???!!!!!!

Well I know Oud in general can be abit pricey but it is definitely worth the finances. Share with me your favourite perfumes! 

Agree or not Leave a Comment Cuz that's how Scarlet C's It !!! 💋💋











No comments:

Post a Comment