Wednesday 12 December 2012

Long Term Vs Short Term Relationships

So this one is going to cause a significant amount of furore , and before I go into detail let me make this clear, I am not talking about anyone in particular , My topics are drawn from what I have learnt in my short life from friends and family so again this is not an exclusive opinion about anyone or anything .


I am sure loads of people know a couple that has been together for 3+ years right? I actually know more than a few and Everyone is always saying yer "so and so have been together for like 7 years and they are going to end up getting married" right? More like WRONG, many long term relationships actually amount to nothing, and whats worse in the midst of the break up you hear silly traditional break -up lines like "It's not You , It's me, I think we have out grown each other"  Awww Right?

Ok this when Scarlet really gets into trouble.... 

Ladies we are so gullible it's unreal , what in the hell are you playing house with a guy for 7 years  without gaining an official status, not everyone is Mr Biggs and Carrie Bradshaw, That's a movie and this is reality. Truth is Guys are very much straight forward, and if he is in-love with you enough to marry you he wont want to waste another minute risking any other suitors to be after you. Best believe he will show some sort of commitment as a matter of urgency!

That is All
Love or Hate it Leave A Comment Cus this is How Scarlet  C's IT!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Dee I have missed you , good to have you back ! but as a girl I cannot help but dream about a sex and city fairy tale, maybe as your post below says I should try to think Simple and live in the Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women think with their emotions Diana,including you they cannot magically transform and become logical creatures because they were not created that way, All you say is just words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been with my BF for 6 years and we are happy, I do not think that we are each other's only choice!#THATISALL

    ReplyDelete