Wednesday 12 December 2012

Simplicity is Bliss and Automatic Logic

I am a woman and I am the first to admit that I'm a fully equipped one woman circus , and thanks to God , Age and Experience I am now in-charge of my emotional merry go round. This is the sole and most important difference between a man and a woman , and it's important that one understands this before attempting to understand,  How truly a man's brain functions and why they are just more emotionally stable than us women. Experience from the male models in my life has really taught me Men Are Simple!! Say it fifty hundred times if you have to but understand it and believe it because it is true. MEN ARE SIMPLE!!

More So toward FEELINGS and LOVE

Men are supposedly driven by who they are, what they do and what they make. This they must achieve  before they feel complete emotionally or  have room to prioritise a woman in their life! At first when I read this, I was like HUH? What about love at first sight? What about high school young love? I know a few 16 year-old couples  that are serious (LOL) HECK, I know a few 21 year-old couples  that are serious!...... But are they really??.
 Coming to think of it I do not believe in long term relationships , I mean dating a guy/girl for 2 years plus and still being boyfriend and girlfriend. I believe a couple that meets at 16 or 21, or a couple that dates for seven odd years ends up settling, you are not their only choice, your their choice by default.

 Looking back at past relationships , I genuinely expected too much, I was expecting a university boy to promise me the world when he was unsure of his future. With the way a man supposedly loves which is by professing, protecting and providing , he could only do one of the three which is to profess that I'm his "babe" hence why it probably it did not work out.

I'm forced to wonder, had I known about this, would some of the relationships I had ended up different? or perhaps really it was just never meant to be?
All these are questions I mostly have the same answer too, when I think of exes I might of secretly cried over, I answer myself with the same question "What the Hell was I thinking when I hooked up with you?

Truth is ladies and Gentlemen its not until you have kissed a fair number of frogs and experience life in general that you would know what exactly it is you are looking for in love more so what type of man or woman you are after.
Simplicity is Bliss and Automatic Logic
In the dating game and in most things its best to think like a man and just be Simple

Love or Hate it Leave A Comment Cus this is How Scarlet  C's IT!!


3 comments:

  1. Lmao ,Dee its not that easy to figure us out, but good try. I am rather amazed at how you can turn everything to be about relationships .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear the other day you were acting like a mad woman because of work !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you just take a dig at your exes? loool

    ReplyDelete