Thursday 8 March 2012

This What Inspires Me , Another Side of Scarlet

Wanted to Remind US ALL that as women we are special, We are just not Child bearers but we are starters of life, A man is not a real Man until he knows what woman He wants  or if at all he wants a woman lool.  So I want to encourage all women today that it is alright to cry, to be emotional wrecks because that is what makes us special. To Become a virtuous woman we need a little more help and that is from the Guy up stairs,  I am A Good Woman and I would become a Virtuous Woman because he watches and Guides Me.

PS most women become bad women because of heartbreak but, Don't be Timid when it comes love or loving someone because we invented the Shiiit. 
Past wrong Loves prepare us for how to love Your True Love

My Gift to All Women is my favourite song "His Eye is On the Sparrow"
I Hope You Enjoy and Sing Along
Happy International Women's Day

Love or Hate it Leave A Comment Cus this is How Scarlet  C's IT!!

KONY 2012

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl so glad you are getting back to your singing!! its about time Dee xx

    ReplyDelete