Thursday 16 February 2012

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON YOUR DATING??

Please Note that My posts do not Reflect directly on My past experiences but a combination of Both my life experiences  and those around me (Both family and friends) and a lot of imagination.
The following is sequence of events of one faithful evening ......


“PING”!! …and my heart skips a beat OMG it’s him !! .. I wait a minute or two so I don’t look so keen , then I casually reply “hey”, then His like “Erm I’m just in your area and I was wondering if I could just come say hi”…In my mind, rolling my eyes I’m like its 12am ? Who comes to say hi at this time ? Plus I have my night cream on etc , hmmm he is not fooling nobody, so I take a while to answer just to see how flexible he is. After 30mins I’m like “ok I will come meet you outside at my gate so you can say your hi”, he waits ten minutes , probably just to get back at me for my late reply and then he finally says “OK, I would be outside in ten minutes”, I quickly say “cool” then jump out of my bed and head for the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. As I am about to start putting some foundation on I realise I said I was in bed but I’m like what the hell , I have to make a little effort so I decide to powder my face a little , add on my eyebrows lool and remove my  night cap so I can brush my weave. “Surely I look like I have just jumped out of bed…Oooh don’t forget the lip balm” I thought to myself.
Anyway ten minutes is done and his ring tone is bumping loudly on my blackberry so I casually answer using my under tone “Hey…are you already outside?” … “Yep I’m here but I can’t see you” … “Ok” I say “ I’m just going to put on my coat and I will come meet you”…with his deep baritone “Aiiite Cool”.

So I put on my coat and UGGs and head on out toward the main gate of my compound, lost in a quick daydream about how good he could be looking “Sigh” “He best not be thinking his going to finally get some tonight, no matter what, I’m not going to invite him in”, I quietly chant inside my thoughts as I walk toward his car neatly parked in front of my gate. He puts on his car light , and confidently says “Come in I’m not going to bite”, I give him a cheeky look accompanied with a smile as I obey his request and get into his car. As I close the door I bend myself toward him so I give him a hug, but instead he grabs me by the neck and kisses my lips, slightly biting on my lower lip and he whispers “You look very nice”… I obviously giggle and before I can give him a reply he says “Lets go for a drive”.. “actually we are going for a drive” in a bossy tone. At this point still mesmerized about how good his looking and smelling and Oooh the kiss I can’t help but say reluctantly “Ok, Take me Away”.

We begin to drive off, and as my house fades so does my will power to say No to this Guy. Anyways we are enroute to this mystery destination and I cannot help but wonder what the night had in store for me. As we approach  a red traffic light , he moves his hand toward my thigh and gently asks “Are you alright?”…and I reply quietly saying “I’m ok”, there was something about his whole entire swagger that night that was making me extra weak in the knees. In private thoughts I couldn’t help but fantasise about him moving his hand a little higher up my thigh, and just as I’m about to get lost in it , the car starts moving again and I move my hand to stroke him gently behind his neck, that’s when he gives me the LOOK.

We start slowing down and surprise… we pull up in front of his house. The car stops and his like “Come on in, I want to show you something” . In my head I’m hoping it’s his manhood because I was feeling a bit tingly and in this mood I wasn’t going to say No honey. So we get into the elevator , he presses the 10th floor button and the doors shut. He grabs me by the waist to bring me closer to his 6.4ft frame, and carries my petite body to the wall of the elevator,  kissing me passionately around my neck and collar bone,  I can’t help but put my hands round his neck slowly softly moaning in his ear. “TING TENTH FLOOR”, the doors roll wide open , we get out of the elevator and I’m certain as soon as we enter his house we are picking it up where we left off.

He swirls me round  leading me outside the elevator with his strong arms and back again to him , leading my weak knees a step at a time toward his apartment door. Heart quietly racing I’m thinking to myself , “so far so perfect, whatever that is behind this door better not spoil this so far enchanted evening”. Key turning he suddenly  says “Wait!! I have to cover your eyes and you are not allowed to cheat, Just trust me” , “SLAM” the door shuts and we are inside.

With one sense down, the rest of my four senses are at peak and the first thing my senses pick up is the scent of strawberry burnt wax which gets stronger and stronger as he leads me down the corridor. “Swoop”, he carries me so effortlessly as if I were a feather and places my tear drop shaped booty on what felt hard like the kitchen counter. He smoothly spread my legs apart while drawing me and him closer and then unties the scarf round my eyes.  Staring right into my eyes he says confidently “I really want to lay you down tonight, all I want to hear is that OOh Ahh sound from you, What do you think about that?”

Huh? Did he just ask me if it’s ok to violate my body ? Erm, did I stop you before? Ok Di you need to say something to him not yourself , so I finally reply in a coy tone “ I don’t know”, but what I really meant to say was Rip these clothes off, Grab on these girls and rumble me all and up and through this floor!!  He leans forward and starts kissing me again this time unbuttoning my coat. Temperature Rising, intensity growing my small hands are moving up and down his arched tall frame, In my private thoughts I’m like move them lips a bit lower and he does exactly that  as he nibbles on my , neck, shoulders, arms down to my breasts. I can’t help but moan louder, signalling his cue. He picks me up and I wrap my self round his waist, he places himself carefully between my legs and we both catch on the same rhythm of up and down, back and forth faster and faster. Our bodies are moving in a steady, persistent , unremitting motion as the relentless beat of drums as we both reach our peak, He whispers “ I love how you make that noise”, and I can’t help myself but begin the count down in my head 5,4,3,2,1 *EXPLOSION*, and believe me the feeling is mutual.

Gasping for air , feeling extra hot … I casually ask him while we are laying on the kitchen floor “ so what did you want to show me?”,  He stretches his hand out to reach for his pocket in his trousers and brings out his wallet as he sits up and struggles to bring out what seems like a business card and says “This is my Wife and my one year old  baby boy, they are back in the morning .. So get dressed and I would drop you home!!!”, He gets up and I’m left with a Huuuuh What the Beeeeeeep??? Look on my face!!!

Question of the Story What are the things You need to Find out About Your Man/Woman Before You Let Him/Her Put His hands In You Cookie Jar? 

Leave Your Comment And Find Out How Scarlet C'is IT In the Next Article

4 comments:

  1. Dee You should really think about becoming a writer ... This stuff is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us girls get carried away with emotions and how the guy looks or what he drives that we forget to ask important questions about who he really is, when we want to find out it is way too late. Really good moral end to a rather raunchy post. well done again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Babe, I was Hot half way through this... Are you sure you are not talking about yourself in this ??? Cuzz Yo Shiiiit Sound Reaaal thou#JustSaying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiite the Climax thou?? is it for real?? the 6ft4 guy seemed perfect and all swagged out !!

    ReplyDelete