Tuesday 19 November 2013

Can't Raise A Man Or A Woman

Hey Peeps, How you Living ?
So this topic came up after me and the girls had a few glasses
Us as women tend to be drawn to Stupid when it comes to dating the same type of guys, I heard once that behavioural scientists call it " residual behaviour" , I have to say though some men are also stuck on stupid and as you all know I'm not one to be biased.

Swear Down ! The other day, come in from work and Jeremy Kyle in America was on , and the man on it was crying his eyes out telling Jeremy his wife beats him! Now to all of us we might find this funny but  just as there is woman batter syndrome ,there is man batter syndrome . He did not want to leave even upon the fact that this woman stabbed him .

I have said 50 times before jealousy is the ugliest trait , more so when you are still young mentally. After you leave a relationship it is worth while to evaluate where it went wrong , you and your exes wrongs too and learn and grow from it ! Expectations from any relationship also need to be re-evaluated according to the type of  guy or girl you are dating .

You can't expect the girl you met clubbing 20 times before you said hello to all of sudden opt for a Saturday night by the sofa watching telly nor can you expect the guy who was seeing your friend and is now texting you to be faithful! Really it's that simple!

Standards are important , every human is someone's child, brother, sister ,uncle , friend. The bible said it best really "do unto others ....", I personally want my man to feel special and yes I expect that from him too and I don't see why I shouldn't  but that's because I know my worth and I should recognise his and if we both cannot see that , then we still have major growing up to do!

We can't be raising each other ... we are not each other's momma's!!!
Agree Or Not ,Leave a Comment Cuz That's How Scarlet C's It!


2 comments:

  1. Lool at the "swear down" I just can imagine you face when you say that ! You should tell your girlfriends about jealousy, I love one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool Ryan don't be bringing domestic to my blog my friend 😩

    ReplyDelete