Sunday 12 January 2014

Adios 2013 πŸ’ƒ☺️

2013 was a very equilibrium type of year for me up until end of summer! Career wise I have to say I had the best year , travelled to a total of 6 different countries others more than once! Presented at 4 conferences , got published twice and nominated for an award but didn't win! 😩😳! I hate losing !!! πŸ™ˆ
So it's been great , I also went to the USA for the very first time and I can summarise America in one word 'Big' ! 

Personally I have to say I grew up a lot and this is because I cut people out of my life and tied a lot of loose ends that had been dangling for years so it was a year of closing a lot of chapters! One thing I also learnt last year was closure is important in any area of your life , you ought to be walk away from any situation with no regrets and shoulda woulda coulda's!! 

International affairs , politics and public relations , I think the biggest story would have to be the passing of Madiba !πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ž and the birth of Prince George and Arsenal being top of the EPL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ


Now back to the part I said my equilibrium shifted a little toward the end of summer πŸ™ˆπŸ˜, I'm not going to say much but I have a new Friend , a friend I perhaps would like to fondle as opposed to just talk to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....but his great and I await to see what 2014 brings because you know me I wait and I see ☺️πŸ’

As for everyone I hope you are starting your year good! I have downloaded my blog to my iPhone so hopefully now I will post more about my adventures 
I will post some pictures as well this year 

That's How Scarlet C's it πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment