Friday 17 January 2014

2 is a Couple ! 3 is a Damn Crowd!!

So I'm all for discussing relationships but very often my friends accuse me of not been so up and front about my relationships ! 

Here is the thing *sigh*... I am about to go Scarlet on these girls 😝! If you discuss every single detail about your relationship Good or Bad, one of the two things will happen ; 
(1) your friend will try to sleep with your man/woman because of how "Good" he is or she is 
(2) hate him/her so much to influence you to leave the possible love of your life *Peer Pressure* people  is real !! 

Now...... I know what your thinking ,"she or he isn't a good friend then anyway!"

But and it's a big 'But'........Hands Up⁉️
if you have never felt a little envious of your friend's relationship ?have  never had the "if I was your man or woman blues" ? 
I know for a fact no one can ever say that unless your super human! But I'm sure a lot of y'all are saying nah not !

Envy is part of human life and yes wether or not one acts on it is what makes the big difference! All I'm saying is don't start the smoke for the Fire ! share with your friends but in moderation for the sake of your love relationship and the relationship between you and your friends! #ThatIsAll 

Agree or Not Leave a comment cuz that's how Scarlet C's it ! Xo 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment