Wednesday 14 May 2014

Instagram Bishs that's My Problem!!

You know what ? I'm about up to my forehead (and I have a big forehead) ....so damn tired of all these girls on Instagram that write a full paragraph under a"naked photo" about how their secure and don't care about this "bitch" , that "hater" !  Honestly I'm pretty sure when Instagram founders had Instagram in mind they did not have full self obsessed confessionals in mind! 

Who cares? It's your Instagram account! If you are bold enough to post pictures , Do You! It's when you really insecure that you feel the need to write some long intimidating colloquial statements that make you sound so crazy. Girl take a sit ! 

Real educated women know how to express themselves with words that can be found in an oxford dictionary! Being mean or appearing to be mean is never an attractive trait! 

I'm done ! 

Agree or not , Leave a comment cuz That's How Scarlet C's it๐Ÿ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment