Tuesday 25 March 2014

Enroute Three Decades

I actually started this post without a title, Sorry I have been MIA again! Good ol' life has gotten into the way but for the absence I shall give you a two for one offer ! 

So I have been stuck into my work and school work lately that I'm hardly having time for Chardonnay rendezvous but don't be too dismayed I still have time for a catch up ☺️

One of my friend's asked me where I see myself in 5 years? For the first time I have to admit I had to take moment lool and I really think it's because I have just recently turned 25! Yes go on "play the old age violins " but seriously for some reason I was just anxious ! All of sudden my past 24 years flashed right before my eyes! The mistakes , the lessons learnt in love, life, choices, relationships, family and or friends! The whole lotta of history! 

All seemed like I heard myself complain a bit only to repeat most of my mistakes again but I guess those are the growing pains because you are damned if you do and you are damned if you don't! 
Guess what I'm trying to say is it's ok to make mistakes , what's falling? If you don't cry when you hit the floor?

So to be precise from when I first started growing boobs it all started going pear shaped hehehe but it's been some journey *sigh* one that I wouldn't change!

So I'm looking forward to the next 5 years, I have 3 wishes to be happy, happy and even more happy! I'm on the persuit of happiness! I have achieved a lot in most parts of my life, I always achieve my practical goals by his grace ! 
I think my family and friends would love to see me inlove but you know me and my favourite line "I wait and I see"🙈.  Things like marriage , kids and a husband I cannot pursue like a dream , I believe there are gifts from God, if I'm blessed or not to have all the above I would glorify him all the same! 

Red kisses 💋💋💋
Scarlet Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment