Saturday 22 February 2014

All men talk but a little actually Please!

Yes and this is a read fellas! I actually feel sorry for the women because like many women I always get excited when I meet someone new and as time goes on you realise they not quite the action man they build themselves to be *sigh*

For me that's the biggest turn off , I can be at 100 degrees with someone and as quickly as I get there I become -100! The trick is fellas and it's not keeping me on a 100 because that is impossible , it's keeping that 50-80 degrees burning when your slacking! 

So how do you keep that temperature Up? 

1) Prettiest Girl in the World
Every girl loves compliments, especially from the guy who she is feeling! Nothing turns on a girl more than a man who makes her feel like she better than Miss Universe herself! It's not about telling her she is beautiful but about highlighting what makes her stand out to you from every other girl! What do you like about her? What turns you on about her? Remind her that in a room full of girls , she is the only one you see ! 

2) Gestures 
Guys always get nervous when we start talking about spending money! I have two views to this and really it's how I see it. When you meet a girl , you will know if she is the type who requires you to buy her expensive stuff  so I really get annoyed when guys act like they didn't realise their girl was materialistic! Some girls look for the little things , originality and creativity! Scarlet feels that type of guy who will write her a song for example ... For me ; money has never impressed me! I don't want you to treat me like your groupie! I want to feel special , like you really thought about me when you were getting me something! What floats your woman's boat , do it!

3) Flirting 
you have to flirt with the girl your seeing, it's not only for the start of your relationship ladies and gentleman! How else do you communicate the attraction? 

4) Great Sex 
All I will say about this is "there is a difference between a man and an adolescent"! If you don't know what that means then you better ask somebody 😳


All is fair in love and war ! I really believe this statement with absolutely no reservations! Ladies you get what you give! Maintaining that temperature also requires your effort too! 

Agree or Not Share how you keep your relationships hot in the comment box below.... Cuz this is how Scarlet C's It 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment