Friday 9 January 2015

How I spent my 25th Christmas and New Year

Hey bloggers 
Firstly I would love to wish you all a happy new year and hope your Christmas was fat and noisy with family and friends. Christmas can be a very lonely time for people in the world, a time to reflect the sad events of the year but also a time to fall inlove and out of love. I often have found that it's more of a transitional period for most people's lives. So onto how I spent my "transitional period" 

Christmas Day 
I actually hosted my very first Christmas party with my boyfriend. We had my sisters and their boyfriends come through so we were a six some with my little brother and sister. we made sure we still visted both sides of our families to drop off Christmas presents etc so you could say our partying started a couple days prior to Christmas. I am a big sucker for cooking so I was anxious to get my Christmas dinner right but I ended up with a very simple menu of meat and rice lool (my guests preferred cocktails and chicken) I baked a red velvet Christmas cake which was untraditional but we had apple pie too lool. Another vice of mine during Christmas is the German Birmingham Christmas market , I introduced it to my boyfriend and his fully converted to a german bockwurst sausage eater, we went more than a couple of times lool. 

Part of our Christmas dinner


German Market Deliciousness 


Gifts Unwrapped 
I am not a gift person but I love a good surprise so this year I was spoilt rotten by my boyfriend and family :I got a watch, beatz Pill with a buddy I have called Eddy lool, 2 pairs of shoes (heels and some suede knee high boots) and of course I got socks lool. This year I was very good with my gifts I started shopping in November for everyone so I carefully picked out gifts with no pressure.

Some of my pressies Christmas morning 



Time Spent 
Like I pointed out before the best thing about the festive season is getting together with people you love and reflecting on the year past. I personally have had a year of growth and a year of heart ache, it's been a mixed year emotionally but I'm grateful for all that make my life just a little more special 

New Year's Eve 2015

New Year Resolutions 
I want to be more happy than I have ever been, my year has been pretty awesome but a feeling tells me it's just the beginning.
Whatever your resolutions this year excersise great patience and steadfastness in all you do, I'm Christian so I put God in everything I do and he never lets me down! 
So Good Luck Troopers we would be catching up via our favourite place 
That's how Scarlet C's it 💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment