Sunday 2 February 2014

What's TMI on Social Media ?

Hey Hey ! Happy Sunday people! 
I am not quite sure how start this but as a member of this generation, I can not quite firgure out the fascination of us wanting to document socially every moment of our lives. 

Facebook, blogs , Instagram or Twitter sometimes all at once, like you and everyone else you know,we post endlessly about every second of our day! The burning question is what is too much sharing? Where are the boundaries ? Who knows the rules? Who is right? Who is wrong? 😳

Like many other people browsing my Instagram feed , I often have a few posts that I find distasteful or TMI , namely posts of 'a girl in a bra #Justchilling' or of 'a guy grabbing his gf or lady friend's boobs or buttocks #Cake' , but with no rules or social correctness to what's ok to post on feeds am I being too judgemental? 

Just from discussions with friends, I have found that our reactions to social media is often governed if not always by our morals and social up-bringing ! A lot of times you find that while the girl who wears next to nothing in a picture, or sticks out her bountiful booty gets more likes as opposed to one who posts a picture in a Peter Pan shirt ! This is nothing short of what actually happens in real life in a club scenario.... But are all stares good stares? 
 I know what you thinking or saying to me right now "but Scarlet it's not my fault ,I have a big booty or boobs there are just there ! " , very right and like you I'm not sure what's too much cleavage or tooching! 

I always take a side to almost every discussion but with this I'm totally open! Leave your comments 
Scarlet Xo 💋

2 comments:

  1. Actually we really don't need to know about someone's problems ! Find it depressing when someone posts about their troubles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ������ at the hash tags

    ReplyDelete