Wednesday 28 December 2011

2011 As Scarlet C's IT

Hey Everyone !!


Hope All of You had a wonderful Christmas and You are all looking forward to the New Year. I am personally really thankful that my family are all healthy&happy , we have all aged a year * Hallelujah*. I got really awesome pressies for Christmas from clothes to make up and even an iPad 2. I was really happy I got spoiled.  Lost quite a few friends this year, because many special friends of mine re-located all over the world but I guess that is a great excuse to travel some more. I also met loads of wonderful new people and made long term relationships especially professional ones and I am excited to explore these  in the new year. Wanted to extend my congratulations to all my friends& family that are doing Big things Right now and Got to Say the only way is Up. I am especially excited about a new charity project I am a part of with a  friend of mine , and I foresee a great future for it and I am really excited about it . I would post an article with details in the next few weeks. 


You gotta admit 2011 has not really favored the Villain has it? We saw the end of Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi,  Hosni Mubarak. To be Honest "Up Rises" became a fashion trend in the Muslim countries a little bit like all the shows that were following The Only way Is Essex (TOWIE) : Geordie Shore ,  Desperate Scouse Wives OMG (Make it Stop!!).  That is why you got to love black people , they just complain about their countries but do not expect them to hang about in the city center protesting and not eating food for days to get rid of a leader.... Hell No, I dare You to find Me One!!


We also saw the Fall of London as we know it  when The London Riots happened in the summer , to be honest  loads of people say they saw that coming but hey  who knew these  "Brap Brap boys" had it in them ??The Police really had no control over the situation , but I hope in future they actually consider firing a bullet or two. Loads of people lost their businesses and some people died because of the violence.


Another story that really caught my attention was the Merideth Kercher case which saw the two main suspects acquitted (Sollecito and Knox)  , as the story stands now only one suspect is in custody and what a shame it's a black man (just saying). England is not a stranger to wierd psychotic killings that is why I found the story of the Norway Island Massacre  quite baffling , Norwegian media named the alleged murderer as Andres Behring Brevik. Earlier this year as well there was possibly one the most devastating natural disasters that took place in Japan which experinced both an earth quake and tsunami. This event recorded 15 842 deaths , 5 890 injured casualties and still  3 845 people missing . Wow my Prayers really Go out to them.

On a lighter note but still important news , 2011 was also a very fertile and romantic year for most people it seemed, We have Hip Hop Royalty and the Queen B pregnant , I know all of us are praying that the baby only inherits the Dads's Swag , we had a  a royal wedding  between Prince William and Princess Catherine and J Lo got divorced againnnnn *sigh*. The Beckhams had their first baby girl and Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Have twins.  The year wouldn't be complete without the shortest wedding competitor  loool Kimmy Kakes  and Kris Humphries. 

Well I could Go on but I would have to write 5 pages, I am sure  we all had our favorite bits of the year, and I hope you leave a comment saying what you got for Christmas, Your Favorite bits  of 2011 and Your New Year Resolutions . 
My Brand New Article is Next in a bit ....

Till then  Take Care, Enjoy, Reflect 
&
May OLD Acquaintances that never really mattered in your life be forgotten and be Replaced By New Ones!!! CHEEEERRRSS ....Happy New Year
xxxScarlet xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment